Plastic Pipe Fitting Mould
Pipe fittings application
Pipe fittings are components in the piping system that function as connection, control, direction change, split, seal, and support.
Plastic pipe fittings, due to their light weight, corrosion resistance, and low maintenance costs, are increasingly used in the application market.
The plastic pipe moulds we produce are classified according to the raw materials of the products, including:
- PVC pipe mould
- PP/PPH pipe fitting mould
- PE pipe mould
- ABS pipe fitting mould
Characteristics of PVC pipe fittings
PVC is the abbreviation of Polyvinylchlorid, the main component is polyvinyl chloride.
PVC pipe fittings are low in price and high in hardness.
It is a synthetic material widely used in the world today, Global usage ranks second among various synthetic materials.
It has a good tensile and compressive strength, but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic tubes
Small fluid resistance: The wall of PVC-U pipe is very smooth, has little resistance to fluids and has high water delivery capacity.
Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC-U pipe has excellent acid resistance,
alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and is not affected by moist moisture and soil pH. No anti-corrosion treatment is required for pipe laying.
Has good water tightness: The installation of PVC-U pipe has good water tightness regardless of bonding or rubber ring connection.
Protect from rodents.
Disadvantages of PVC pipe fittings
- Not suitable for hot water pipes, not suitable for direct drinking water supply pipes
- Easy to crack when impacted
- PVC pipe takes a long time to precipitate chlorine ions, not suitable for tap water pipes
- Poor impact resistance, not suitable for gas pipelines
About PP / PPH pipe fitting mould
PP pipe is a non-toxic, hygienic, high temperature resistant and recyclable material.
Mainly used in indoor and outdoor hot and cold water supply systems, also widely used in heating systems.
PP pipe fittings have the following advantages:
- Excellent corrosion resistance and wear resistance
- Excellent sound insulation performance
- Higher strength
- Robust connection performance
- Good construction performance
- Convenient transportation
- long lasting
Features of PE pipe mould
PE is the abbreviation of polyethylene
PE materials are the first choice for new materials due to their high strength, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, non-toxicity and wear resistance.
Widely used in the field of water supply and drainage manufacturing.
Because it does not rust, it is the ideal pipe to replace the ordinary iron water supply pipe.
PE piping system advantages
- Good hygiene: PE pipe processing does not add heavy metal salt stabilizer, the material is non-toxic, no fouling layer, no bacteria, and solves the secondary pollution of urban drinking water.
- Reliable connection: The polyethylene pipe system is connected by electric hot melt method, and the strength of the joint is higher than the strength of the pipe body.
- Good low-temperature impact resistance: Polyethylene has a low-temperature embrittlement temperature, good toughness, high impact strength, and no brittle cracking during low-temperature construction.
- Good chemical resistance: The chemical substances present in the soil do not cause any degradation to the pipeline. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so there is no rot, rust or electrochemical corrosion.
- Anti-aging, long service life
- Small water flow resistance: HDPE pipe has a smooth inner surface that reduces the pressure loss and water consumption of the pipeline.
Easy to carry: Lightweight, easy to handle and install, reducing costs.
About ABS pipe fitting mould
ABS pipe fittings are made of a resin composed of three monomers of acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene.
It is a high-strength engineering plastic with high strength, high impact resistance, high hygienic performance, and high anti-aging.
- Simple construction and lightweight.
- Good joint sealing performance.
- Low heat transfer coefficient and low insulation requirements.
- Corrosion resistant, impact resistant, no maintenance required.
The advantages of our pipe fittings Mould:
We are a company with more than 10 years of production experience in the field of pipe fitting moulds
Providing reasonable and high-quality pipe fitting molds for customers is our permanent mission：
- Reasonable distribution of our production organization in the mold shop
- Standard parts are mass-produced to improve efficiency and ensure stable quality
- Shorter delivery time
- lower price
The structure of the Pipe fittings mould mainly includes:
Mold panel, fixed template, fixed model cavity, moving template, dynamic model cavity, core, slider, and slider sub-component, core-pulling component, ejection plate, movable die plate, etc.
In order to ensure the strength of the mold, the panel, and the fixed template are usually made into a full plate.
Functionally, the pipe fittings mould includes:
Gating system, cooling system, ejection system, core pulling system
- In order to ensure the automatic production of pipe fittings, the gates in the gating system usually use latent gates to facilitate the automatic separation of the product from the runners.
- In order to improve production efficiency, the cavity adopts multi-layer water channel, and the core adopts spiral water core to achieve the perfect cooling effect.
- In order to ensure the stability and reliability of the ejection work, the ejector pin of the ejector system can be designed in the form of a top ear.
The product is more beautiful, there is no ejector mark, the thimble does not interfere with the core,
the ejector pin is reset by a spring and a reset lever, and the ejector plate is bolted.
Forced reset structure with ejector pin for the injection molding machine.
The core-pulling system includes a cylinder core, a guide slide core, and a diagonal pull core.
The guide slide core and the diagonal pull core are driven by the injection molding machine to realize the drawing of the core, and the efficiency is relatively high.