TAGMOLD have more than 15 years of professional experience in the design and processing of injection moulds.
As an Excellent plastic mould factory in China, Our injection molds have the following 5 features and advantages:
- Injection mold design advantage
- Injection mold material advantage
- Mold processing technology advantages
- Mold price advantage
- Service advantage
Injection mold design advantage
Our factory has a professional design team to ensure that the design of the mold meets the requirements of our customers.
Applying the world’s advanced design concepts, combined with a full range of design software, simulates mold flow technology.
Our designed molds always satisfy our customers.
Injection mould design steps
- Product drawings that need to be produced, types of plastic materials used
- Specification or technical requirements for plastic products
- Production output
- Plastic product sample
To design injection molds
2. Choose the right injection molding machine to determine the mold size range
The injection mold is designed according to the type of molding equipment, so it is necessary to be familiar with the general specifications and characteristics of various molding equipment.
3.Mold type structure scheme design
- Determine the mold type：Such as pressing mold, blowing mold, injection mold, etc.
- Determine the main structure of the mold type, the number of cavities, etc.
- Determine the processing technical requirements of the mold: to ensure the geometric shape, surface finish, dimensional accuracy of the plastic product, etc.
- Determine the selection of mould base and standard parts.
- Design the gating systems, ejector systems, cooling systems, etc.
- Confirm the selected steel
4.Draw the injection mold diagram
Before drawing the mold assembly drawing, The process diagram should be drawn first.
It needs to meet the product drawings and process requirements Start drawing from the cavity first, The main view is drawn at the same time as the other views.
If you want to know more about the injection mould design steps detail, please feel free to contact us any time.
Injection mold material advantage
We have high requirements for the choice of mold materials.
Because the mold material largely represents the quality of the entire mold.
Once a bad mold material is selected, there is no guarantee that the mold will work well, And will shorten the life of the mold.
Therefore, to make injection molds, you must choose good steel and mold parts.
It is necessary to ensure the quality requirements and service life of the mold, but also to protect the interests of customers so that customers can buy the mold that is assured is the mission of our factory forever.
The choice of mold material includes
Forming parts (Direct contact with plastic raw materials to form parts of the product) Include Mould cavity, Mould core, Mould slide, Insert, etc.
Non-formed parts (In addition to forming parts) Include: Mold base, Locating ring, Pull bar, Lockplate, etc.
All the injection mold material selection, we will show it to the customer after the design is completed, or choose the mold material according to the customer’s requirements.
For more information on how to choose the material of the injection molds, please contact us.
Mold processing technology advantages
We have more than 10 years of experience in the field of injection mold processing technology.
In order to ensure the technical requirements of various plastic products, We increase investment in mold processing technology Our company has various high-precision mold professional processing equipment.
such as CNC, EDM, wire cutting and so on, with advanced testing equipment.
At the same time, we also attach great importance to the testing of injection mould under various making processes, including:
- Mould Raw material testing
- Mould standard part inspection
- Machining process inspection
- Heat treatment test
- Assembly inspection
- Mold trial run test
- Plastic products testing
To ensure the mold is high quality and can be completed successfully.
Mold price advantage
Integrate all the costs, you will get a lower price from our factory.
Every quotation, We will list the costs for the customer to check, These costs include Consumption of various raw materials Consumed steel, parts, drawing design, Various processing procedures, Labor cost, And shipping cost.
Each price will generate a list to confirm with the customer, to achieve price transparency, Let the customer’s every cost be worth the money.
And we guarantee that all profits of each mold produced will not exceed 5% of the cost.
If you are interested in our products. TAGMOLD INDUSTRY CO., LTD welcome you to consult.
Service is the core of sales, All customers are our most sincere friends. It is always our pleasure to do the most sincere service for these friends.
- Pre-sales services: A comprehensive understanding of customer needs, Customize the perfect mold solution for customers.
- Sale service: Let you know the progress of mold processing By mail or online, Answer all professional doubts.
- After-sales service: We provide professional maintenance training for customers, Include 5 years of free maintenance service.
All the services, we will do our best to make you satisfied.